WIN A SIGNED COPY OF THE FLASH #1 THIS WEEK
As promised last month, this week's your chance to win a signed copy of THE FLASH #1, featuring the stellar work of writer Geoff Johns and Francis Manapul. What do you need to do? Well, it's simple, really.
Starting today and until Friday, DC NATION's Twitter account will be asking one Flash-related question a day. The first five fans who answer the question correctly will be eligible to win a signed copy of one of DC’s biggest new launches of 2010. Think you’re an expert in all things Flash? Well, get ready to have your Scarlet Speedster knowledge tested, pal. Not only will I be bringing my years of Flash fandom to the task at hand, but I’ve enlisted the writer of THE FLASH himself, Mr. Geoff Johns to help me in crafting questions that will will be far from simple.
And, as an added bonus, the first winner on Friday will not only get a signed copy of THE FLASH #1, but a signed copy of THE SCRIPT to #1, courtesy of Mr. Johns himself. And if you're at all familiar with Geoff, you know getting your hands on one of his scripts is pretty, pretty difficult.
So, click below for the rules. See you there!
THE FLASH #1 Signed Copy Twitter Contest Official Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the contest, you must be among the first 5 people to tweet to @DC_NATION the correct answer to the question posted via the DC NATION Twitter feed to @DC_NATION that day. DC COMICS will release a question every day from 4/12-4/16. You may participate in as many of the daily questions as you wish and respond as often as you like.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and contractors (and their families) of DC COMICS or any of its affiliates are not eligible. Must be 13 year of age or older and a resident of the United States or Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: 25 prizes (one per winner) will be given out. Prizes will consist of a copy of THE FLASH #1 signed by writer Geoff Johns and/or artist Francis Manapul. Prize selection is at the discretion of the DC COMICS team.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The first 5 people to answer the question posted on the DC NATION Twitter feed and tweet the answer to @DC_NATION will win one of that day's 5 signed copies of THE FLASH #1.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each day’s winners will be notified directly via direct message on Twitter. The winners are required to contact DC Comics via email (the address will be sent via direct message) to provide contact information (full name, email address and mailing address). Each winner has until midnight EST the following business day to claim his/her prize; if the prize goes unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winners consent to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of DC COMICS. DC COMICS reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. DC COMICS in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: DC COMICS is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, DC COMICS may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release DC COMICS from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.