M'DahnaREAL NAME: M'Dahna OCCUPATION: Green Lantern/Galactic Protector BASE OF OPERATIONS: Sector 2751 HOMEWORLD: Zanner HEIGHT: 6'11" WEIGHT: 320 lbs EYES: Light Brown (one-eyed) HAIR: None FIRST APPEARANCE: TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORP#2 (June, 1981) AKA: Green Lantern BACKGROUND from the comic books: A survivor of one of the initial encounters with the dreaded lord of the dead Nekron, this Green Lantern has served the Guardians for over a millennium. His will power was made even more resolute after having been enslaved for a time. Currently aside from its duties to the Corp, this GL puts his ring and his enhanced ocular prowess to use looking for its people who vanished after the Tristram-Zanner Imperial War. This mysterious disappearance is just one of the many unexplained occurrences of the uncharted world of Zanner, of which not much has been catalogued on and M'Dahna is not one to explain. Attributes:
- Long life span.
- Loyal to the Green Lantern Corp, will not leave anyone behind.
- Strong will enables it to construct objects with the Green Lantern power ring.
SALAAKREAL NAME: Salaak OCCUPATION: Green Lantern/Galactic Protector/Clarissi/Keeper of the Book of Oa BASE OF OPERATIONS: Sector 1418 re-assigned to Sector 0 HOMEWORLD: Slyggia HEIGHT: 7'6" WEIGHT: 207 lbs. EYES: White HAIR: None FIRST APPEARANCE: Green Lantern Vol. 2 #149 (February 1982) AKA: Green Lantern BACKGROUND from the comic books: In an odd coincidence, Slyggia occupies the space Sector closest to Korugar, homeworld of Sinestro, especially when you consider both beings passion for order. Currently, Salaak serves one prime Sector, Zero. At the heart of the Universe within the very Citadel of the Guardians, the stoic Slyggian acts as tactician for the GL Corps relaying the orders of their blue masters as well as passing on any revisions to the sacred Book of Oa that will affect a Green Lantern on duty. One of these was the amendment that allowed the use of Lethal Force during the Sinestro Corps War. Salaak's almost emotionless demeanor would suggest that this longtime veteran of the Corps does not care about his fellow GLs, but quite the opposite is true. With no connection to his homeworld or Sector, the Slyggian sought the companionship of other Green Lanterns and based himself on Earth for a time. He made many friends there, although he does not always understand or agree with Hal Jordan's emotional outbursts. He has settled on staying in Sector 0 and serving the Guardians there. Attributes:
- Pessimistic, always sees the downside of a mission.
- Meticulous to a fault, currently his charge requires him to be aware of what every Green Lantern is doing.
- Loyal, the Guardians of the Universe could not have asked for a better servant.
- Highly intelligent and makes calculated decisions rather than allowing sentimentality to get in the way.
- Four-armed, he is quite the multi-tasker.
- Ring creations are precise with nothing wasted on over-imagining them.