If you haven’t seen the news, TV GUIDE MAGAZINE and Warner Bros. Television announced they are teaming up to create a Comic-Con special issue devoted solely to programming from WBTV and the Studio. The issue is packed with inside scoop, including several DC Entertainment related features. Here’s an overview:
- An appreciation of WBTV’s “Smallville,” which recently concluded its 10th season
- Warner Bros. Animation’s current hit series “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “MAD,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” and “Young Justice,” as well as the upcoming “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” and “ThunderCats”
- The upcoming WBA/Warner Home Video/Warner Premiere release of “Batman: Year One” on Blu-ray™ and DVD
- An exclusive look at three superhero costume re-designs by bestselling artist and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee, for DC Comics The New 52, the upcoming historic renumbering of the entire DC line of comic books with 52 first issues.
- A classic MAD magazine “Spy vs. Spy” from writer/artist Peter Kuper, celebrating 50 years of the popular feature created by Antonio Prohias.
- A flaming hot — and currently top secret — foldout poster
- TV Guide Magazine cover gallery of WBTV series, a behind-the-scenes look at the Warner Bros. booth throughout the years, and the hottest photos from TV Guide Magazine’s Comic-Con photo booth
- The return of the ultimate superfan quiz and crossword puzzle