DC Entertainment - SDCC Day One Preview
We're less than a day away from the launch of San Diego Comic-Con and everything is coming together nicely.
Over the last couple weeks we've been telling you all about the exciting plans we have both at the DC Entertainment booth on the show floor as well as the fantastic panels that have been lined up.
As we get closer to the official kick-off of this year’s convention make sure you’re up to date on the fantastic giveaways and other fun items we'll have available throughout the show for those in attendance
- The exclusive artwork portfolios featuring the cover art of all 52 #1s that make up DC Comics The New 52
- The new Jim Lee artwork that will grace the convention's official souvenir book and official t-shirt
- The DC Comics The New 52 #1 book with never-before-seen sketches and more
- The official SDCC oversized bag with new Justice League artwork
- The green screen kiosk at our booth where you can become part of the Justice League
- How and when to find Wayne Casino Poker Chips at our booth and at panels
- The full schedule of DC Entertainment panels throughout the event
If you aren't going to be able to attend Comic-Con in person stay tuned as we try to bring the convention to you via our social channels.
Make sure to "Like" us on Facebook so you can get cool exclusives from DC Entertainment panel sessions and the latest breaking news from THE SOURCE. This is the place to turn if you want to share the latest and greatest with your friends.
Here on The Source we'll be bringing you news from the biggest panels featuring DC Entertainment executives and other talents as they discuss DC Comics The New 52, the present and future of characters ranging from Superman and Batman to Vertigo's American Vampires, major events such as Flashpoint and more. Each morning we'll be publishing recaps of what happened the previous day so you don't miss a thing. You can also check out our official SDCC 2011 aggregation page, where we’ll be linking to anything and everything throughout the event.
Finally, follow us on Twitter as we update everyone on what is happening on those panels, who's visiting the DC Entertainment booth and other goings-on there as well as other random fun stuff.
Comic-Con is always an adventure and this year should be no exception as DC Entertainment shares all of the exciting developments from across the company with fans and attendees.