SUPERMAN Group Solicits
ACTION COMICS #13
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Backup story written by SHOLLY FISCH
Art by TRAVEL FOREMAN
Backup story art by BRAD WALKER
Cover by BRYAN HITCH
Variant cover by RAGS MORALES
1:100 B&W cover by BRYAN HITCH
On sale OCTOBER 3 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US
Combo pack edition: $4.99 US • RATED T
• You won’t want to miss the return of Krypto!
• Superman must face down a threat from the Phantom Zone – with the help of The Phantom Stranger!
• Grant Morrison makes a major change in ACTION COMICS in this special issue featuring art by Travel Foreman!
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
ACTION COMICS ANNUAL #1
Written by SHOLLY FISCH
Backup story written by MAX LANDIS
Art and cover by CULLY HAMNER
Backup story art by RYAN SOOK
On sale OCTOBER 31 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
• The secrets of the “missing five years” between when Clark Kent came to Metropolis and the present day continue to be revealed!
• In the wake of Brainiac’s attack on Metropolis, Superman faces his first Earth-born villain: the Kryptonite Man!
• Plus: A special backup story by the screenwriter of CHRONICLE, Max Landis!
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
1:25 B&W Variant cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
On sale OCTOBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• It’s a deathrap for Superman as he matches wits with his greatest enemy for the final time as The Man of Steel loses it!
Written by MICHAEL GREEN and MIKE JOHNSON
Art and cover by SAMI BASRI
On sale OCTOBER 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Supergirl in all-out battle with a new, deadly version of an old foe: Tycho!
• Check out Kara’s very own Fortress of Solitude!
Written by TOM DeFALCO
Art and cover by R.B. SILVA and ROB LEAN
On sale OCTOBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Superboy’s attempts to lead a normal life are interrupted by the reappearance of the mysterious Jocelyn Lure!
• Superboy’s search for Caitlin and the Ravagers leads to his guest appearance in THE RAVAGERS #5 this month.
Click here to see a gallery of the covers for the above titles.
(The cover for ACTION COMICS #13 by Bryan Hitch)