SHOWCASE PRESENTS: BLUE BEETLE
This value-priced title collects the entire 24-issue run of BLUE BEETLE from the 1980s, including the Beetle’s battles against DC Universe villains Chronos and Dr. Alchemy. Includes...
SUPERMAN VS. SHAZAM!
• It’s the Man of Steel vs. the World’s Mightiest Mortal in this collection featuring Mr. Mxyzptlk, Mr. Mind, Captain Nazi, Black Adam and more!
• Collects ALL-NEW COLLECTOR’S...
THE STEVE DITKO OMNIBUS VOL. 1: STARRING SHADE THE CHANGING MAN
DC collects Steve Ditko's 1970s comics SHADE, THE CHANGING MAN #1-8 and STALKER #1-4, along with stories from STRANGE ADVENTURES, PLOP, HOUSE OF MYSTERY, HOUSE OF SECRETS, WEIRD WAR TALES, SECRETS OF HAUNTED HOUSE, TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED, TIME WARP, GHOSTS and MYSTERY IN SPACE!
TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS VOL. 2
It's another incredible collection of classic tales of the Corps from the pages of GREEN LANTERN #168, 169, 171-173, 177, 179-183, 185, 187-190 and TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS ANNUAL #1, and featuring the work of Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons and many others!
THE JACK KIRBY OMNIBUS VOL. 2
• Collecting more of Jack Kirby’s epic tales from the 1970s and 1980s starring The Sandman, The Justice League, Atlas and many more.
• Collects BLACK MAGIC #1-9, 1ST ISSUE...
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN: GIL KANE
• Collected from SUPERMAN #367, 372, 375, ACTION COMICS #539- 541, 544, 545, 546 and 551-554, SUPERMAN SPECIAL #1, 2 and DC COMICS PRESENTS ANNUAL #3, these stories spotlight the...
updatedSHOWCASE PRESENTS: THE TRIAL OF THE FLASH
Following the murder of The Flash's wife by The Reverse-Flash, the two foes are locked in a round-the-world battle that ends in the death of the evildoer. Collected from THE FLASH #323-327, 329-336 and 340-350.
GREEN LANTERN: IN BRIGHTEST DAY
Acclaimed GREEN LANTERN writer Geoff Johns selects and provides commentary on his favorite tales of the Emerald Guardian, originally printed in GREEN LANTERN #7, 40, 59, 162, 173, 177, 182, 183 and 188, GREEN LANTERN (Second Series) #51, GREEN LANTERN CORPS QUARTERLY #6 and GREEN LANTERN CORPS ANNUAL #2.