Obviously I'm not hiding any secrets.
What a way to hit the winter hiatus! Here are the #DCTV Secrets to talk about tomorrow:
- What's the news from Central City?
- How do you get from O.M.A.C. to A.T.O.M.?
- Is that what you'd call a cliffhanger?
Previous #DCTVArrow Secrets
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.1 - "The Calm"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.2 - "Sara"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.3 - "Corto Maltese"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.4 - "The Magician"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.5 - "The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.6 - "Guilty"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.7 - "Draw Back Your Bow"
- The #DCTV Secrets of ARROW Episode 3.8 - "The Brave and the Bold"
Want to carry on the conversation? Jump on #DCTV in Twitter and see what clues others have found.
Don’t peek behind the mask if you don’t want to know any more. But of course you do and you will.
I read the news today, oh boy!
As Felicity works her computer magic did you catch the headline on one of the web feeds she’s watching? Mysterious Yellow Blur Attacks S.T.A.R. Labs! For more on that story check out the #DCTV Secrets of The Flash Episode 9: The Man in the Yellow Suit.
Meet the A.T.O.M.
Why did Ray Palmer buy Queen Consolidated? Because, as he explains, he’s interested in using their O.M.A.C tech in a new way that can help save Starling City. His refinement is something called the A.T.O.M (Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism) Exosuit. DC Comics fans can hope that this leads us one step closer to seeing the appearance of one of their favorite characters—the Atom!
To catch up on some big adventures of the world’s smallest hero, check out The All-New Atom Vol. 1: My Life in Miniature.
A hero takes a fall
That ending? What the what!?
See you after the hiatus!!
Want more #DCTV?