Fan-Favorite Artists, Dazzling Photo Covers and Metallic Foil Treatment Will Have Fans Lining Up Early for These Prized, Hot-Ticket Items
BURBANK, CA (July 14, 2017) – At Comic-Con International San Diego, DC Entertainment is teaming up once again with Graphitti Designs to bring fans an unbelievable collection of select comics featuring exclusive variant photo cover art of exciting Warner Bros. Pictures films, as well as highly sought after variant cover art from some of DC’s hottest artists. These variants won’t be available anywhere else except in San Diego during convention weekend.
Beginning on Preview Night (Wednesday July 19), the Graphitti Designs booth (#2314) is the place to be for SDCC fans to get their pick of these one of a kind items, all of which feature some of DC’s hottest storylines. Some issues will include special metallic foil cover accents and photographic covers, and also include bags and boards for protection. All books are priced at $15 each and available while supplies last.
This year’s title lineup includes:
- JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #10 – the opening chapter to the “Curse of the Kingbutcher” story arc includes a special silver foil photo cover featuring the cast of the highly anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, “Justice League.”
- WONDER WOMAN #26 – The cover to part one of “Heart of the Amazon” spotlights Gal Gadot, star of the smash-hit Warner Bros Pictures film in a special photo cover with silver foil treatment.
- DARK DAYS: THE FORGE #1/DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1 – with DARK NIGHTS: METAL shaping up to be the biggest event of the year, Graphitti is offering both of these prequel titles with special metallic foil covers from two of DC’s Master Class artists. Andy Kubert provides the cover to DARK DAYS: THE FORGE #1, with John Romita Jr. creating the cover for DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1.
- HARLEY QUINN #24 – Amanda Conner provides cover art for this special convention variant, where Harley Quinn is faced with the unimaginable: a visit from her parents! The back cover of this variant issue also features an all-new logo commemorating Harley’s 25th anniversary!
- BATMAN #24 – David Finch is the featured artist for this issue of Batman that sent fans into a tailspin, as the Dark Knight makes the ultimate proposition to one of his fiercest enemies.
- BATMAN #27 – Bat-artist Mikel Janin provides the cover for part three of “The War of Jokes and Riddles,” as The Joker and The Riddler lay continue to lay siege to Gotham City to see who can put Batman away once and for all.
- BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT: THE MASTER RACE #9 – iconic writer/artist Frank Miller provides a special cover to the epic conclusion to the latest installment of the Dark Knight saga, with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Carrie Kelley and Lara squaring off against the renegade Kryptonian priest Quar and his army of followers. Unlike the previous titles, this will feature a regular printed cover without foil accents and will not include bag and board.
Download the new DC All Access mobile app for a complete list of panels, behind-the-scenes coverage and in-depth interviews directly from DC’s web series, “DC All Access.” The app is available for free at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
For more information about DC, Vertigo, MAD Magazine or DC’s Young Animal, visit the website, www.dccomics.com.