UNITE YOUR LEAGUE! Want to a chance to win a trip to the world movie premiere of JUSTICE LEAGUE? Then grab 4 of your superhero friends and LEAGUE UP!
The contest takes place in three rounds (described below). In the first round, fans round up their League and create a video about how they plan to celebrate the release of the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie. DC will judge the first round and choose 4 League finalists to advance to round 2. In round 2, these 4 League finalists will battle it out by submitting another video that shows them making their celebration a reality! In the final round 3, JUSTICE LEAGUE fans will get a chance to view and vote, with the ultimate decision of which League is the most deserving coming from a panel of DC judges. So what are you waiting for…LEAGUE UP!
How To Enter:
This is only a summary of the contest. For full terms and conditions, including eligibility, video submission guidelines and prize information, please read the official rules here.
The contest begins on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 10 AM PT.
Put a League of 5 people together with each of the following JUSTICE LEAGUE characters and their respective characteristics:
- Wonder Woman – Justice, Peace and Equality
- Cyborg – Communication and Tech Innovation
- Batman – Determination and Intelligence
- Aquaman – Responsibility and Environmental Commitment
- Flash – Courage and Drive
Find a unique way to represent the JUSTICE LEAGUE characters from the movie. Diversity is important; each League member has to figure out a way to embody the qualities of their chosen superhero. Whether it’s community work or cosplay - creativity matters!
- ROUND 1:
- Create an original Twitter video no longer than 2 minutes and 20 seconds that introduces each member of your League, and includes only the members of your League (no one else).
- In your video, tell the world why your League deserves to make it to the final round of 4 Leagues by describing what your celebration idea is. Will you throw a mini-con? Gather cosplayers together for a party? Do some good for your community? As long as your idea involves sharing your passion for your League with fans and friends, you’re welcome to submit it.
- THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Post your video to Twitter by 11:59 PM PT on Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Your tweet has to tag @dccomics and include #LeagueUpContest and this link: SUBJ2Rules@ http://bit.ly/2tR3v0c
- Only one video per League, please.
- All video submissions must be completely original, so no use of any previously existing film clips or TV shows, for example, including DC films or TV shows
- In evaluating the video submissions, the judges will consider each League’s: Creative concept (45%), Justice League character representation/interpretation (30%), familiarity and knowledge of the DC Universe (20%), and Twitter likes (5%).
- The 4 Leagues finalists will be contacted via Twitter on or about August 25, 2017.
- ROUND 2:
- The 4 League finalists will be given a day during the week of September 11, 2017 on which they will make their idea for a celebration of the release of the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie come to life!
- Each of the 4 Leagues will submit a 2-minute video of their Justice League fan celebration by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 22, 2017.
- ROUND 3:
- DC fans can view and vote on their favorite League finalist video in the free DC All Access app beginning at 10:00 AM PT on September 25, 2017.
- The winning League will be selected by a combination of DC All Access app votes and judging criteria by the DC panel of judges on or about Sunday, October 6, 2017.