In Celebration of the SCOOB! Movie, DC Offers Over 250
Scooby-Doo Comics for Free
From Now Until Sept. 7, Free Scooby-Doo Single Issues and Trade Paperbacks,
Published by DC, Available From Digital Retailers
May 15, 2020 - DC is making over 250 Scooby-Doo single issue and trade paperback comics available for fans for free to read in time for the release of the Warner Bros.' fully animated, full-length action adventure SCOOB! available on Premium Video on Demand and Premium Digital Ownership starting May 15. Starring Scooby-Doo and his friends, the issues include children-friendly selections that families can read together while staying home.
Available now through the end of Summer, fans can pick up digital copies of Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?, to catch up on the antics of Scooby-Doo and his meddling friends at Mystery, Inc. Free Scooby-Doo comics will be available from participating digital retailers, including ReadDC.com, Comixology, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and more, until September 7, 2020.
Scooby-Doo Comics Available for Free on Digital Retailers Starting on May 15:
- SCOOBY-DOO (1997-2010) Issues 33-84
- Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne, and Velma are back, ready to solve strange cases, unmask dastardly villains, and, in Shaggy and Scooby's case, find as many reasons as possible to chow down on some food and get a taste of some Scooby Snacks!
- SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP (2013-) Issues 1-99 & Vol. 1-6
- Scooby and the gang face new adventures when they work together and with new DC friends along the way. The team-up for justice is always exciting.
- SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? (2010-) Issues 40-103
- A monster in the mirror? A ghoul in a school? Scooby and his friends will solve the mystery and catch the creepy crooks-who would have gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids.
About the Film:
On May 15, the brand new, fully animated, full-length action adventure “SCOOB!” will be available for a 48-hour rental via Premium Video On Demand for $19.99, or premium digital ownership for $24.99, beginning on Friday, May 15 (prices listed SRP) For more details please visit https://www.watchscoob.com.
Additionally, to celebrate the launch of SCOOB!, we invite you to join the #SCOOBMovieNight on Twitter this Friday, May 15th at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST. The event will kick-off with a 30 minute pre-show featuring special moments with the cast, music and fun! After the preshow, we encourage you to watch the film along with the filmmakers, cast and audiences at home. More details here.