DC PRESENTS JUSTICE LEAGUE: ENDLESS WINTER
Nine-Issue December Event Pits The World’s Greatest Super-Heroes Against an Ancient Enemy
This December, the Justice League learns first hand the meaning of “Revenge is a dish best served cold,” in Justice League: Endless Winter, a nine-issue event taking place throughout the month of December.
1000 years ago, a disparate group of heroes – Hippolyta, Black Adam, Swamp Thing and the Viking Prince – banded together to prevent the world from freezing at the hands of the Frost King, an exiled Norse god with the ability to control entire ecosystems. The heroes triumphed, but victory came at a terrible price, one that has been kept secret until now.
Justice League: Endless Winter spans a total of nine titles, all co-written by Ron Marz and Andy Lanning. “Getting to play with such a great cast of cool superheroes is like catnip for me,” said Lanning. “From the Justice League to Teen Titans, Aquaman to Black Adam and, probably my personal favorite, Justice League Dark, there are so many moments to showcase that there’s something for everyone.”
The title lineup for Justice League: Endless Winter includes:
- Justice League: Endless Winter #1 (on sale December 1) with art by Howard Porter and Marco Santucci and cover by Mikel Janin
- The Flash #767 (on sale December 8) with art from Clayton Henry and Marco Santucci and cover by Clayton Henry
- Superman: Endless Winter Special #1 (on sale December 8), art by Phil Hester, Ande Parks, and Marco Santucci and cover by Francis Manapul
- Aquaman #66 (on sale December 15), with art by Miguel Mendonça and Marco Santucci and cover by Mike McKone
- Justice League #58 (on December 15), art by Xermanico and Marco Santucci, with cover by Francis Manapul
- Teen Titans: Endless Winter Special #1 (on sale December 15), featuring art by Jesus Merino and Marco Santucci, and cover by Bernard Chang
- Justice League Dark #29 (on sale December 22), art by Amancay Nahuelpan and Marco Santucci, cover by Kyle Hotz
- Black Adam: Endless Winter Special #1 (December 22), art by Brandon Peterson and Marco Santucci, featuring cover by Dale Eaglesham
- Justice League: Endless Winter Special #2 (December 29), with art by Howard Porter, Carmine Di Giandomenico and Marco Santucci, and cover by Mikel Janin
“The real spine of this story is the Justice League,” says Marz. “This is a big crossover story, with a lot of big visuals and classic characters.”
The action all begins on December 1 with Justice League: Endless Winter #1, available at open and operating comic book stores and participating digital retailers including Comixology, Amazon Kindle, Apple and others. For more information on Justice League: Endless Winter and the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, check out the website at www.dccomics.com and follow on social media @DCComics and @thedcnation.