ACTION COMICS #1000: THE DELUXE EDITION
The celebration of 1,000 issues of Action Comics continues with a new, Deluxe Edition of the amazing comic that won raves when it hit comics shops in April!
SUPERMAN: THE REIGN OF DOOMSDAY
• Doomsday is back for another round with The Man of Steel.
• Collected from ACTION COMICS #900-904!
SUPERMAN: LAST SON OF KRYPTON
• Collects ACTION COMICS #844-846, 851, 866-870 and ACTION COMICS
• It’s Superman vs. Superman Revenge Squad and the Phantom Zone criminals – with the life...
ACTION COMICS #856
The 3-part story "Bizarro World," with art by Eric Powell (The Goon) continues! Thanks to Superman's intervention, the denizens of Bizarro World have turned on the ersatz Superman, and Bizarro is murderously vexed! But Bizarro has Pa Kent as a hostage, which means Superman's just painted himself into a corner — one without a window!
NECESSARY EVIL: THE VILLAINS OF THE DC UNIVERSE
The Joker, Lex Luthor, Black Manta, Bane, Black Adam, Ra’s Al Ghul, General Zod, Clayface, Sinestro, Catwoman, Cheetah and many more of the worst villains in the...
SUPERMAN VS. ZOD
• Collecting Superman’s greatest battles General Zod for the first time! First, Zod meets Superboy and the criminals of the Phantom Zone. Then, Zod battles Superman in tales from...
ACTION COMICS #855
The dynamic writing team of Geoff Johns and Richard Donner joins artist extraordinaire Eric Powell (The Goon) for "Escape from Bizarro World," a 3-part story that will thrill and horrify! Last seen in ACTION COMICS #845, Bizarro returns to kidnap one of the most important people in Superman's life. But what does the twisted, ersatz Man of Steel want? The only way to find out is to travel to the enemy's home: Bizarro World!
ACTION COMICS #857
Geoff Johns, Richard Donner and master illustrator Eric Powell conclude "Escape From Bizarro World"! On the run from the population of Bizarro World, Superman comes face-to-face with Bizarro's most horrific allies. But what unexpected turn of events will save the day? And whose day is being saved?