I'm going to power right through these secrets!
The secrets in this week’s episode are coming as fast as The Flash Here are this week’s #DCTV Secrets you might be asking about:
- Did you just have a blackout?
- Who knows what time it is?
Previous #DCTV The Flash Secrets
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 1 - "Pilot"
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 2 - "Fastest Man Alive"
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 3 - "Things You Can't Outrun"
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 4 - "Going Rogue"
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 5 - "Plastique"
- The #DCTV Secrets of The Flash: Episode 6 - "The Flash isBorn"
Want to carry on the conversation? Jump on #DCTV in Twitter and see what clues others have found.
Farooq out, man!
The villain known as Blackout first appeared during the seminal DC Comics crossover event known as Flashpoint which created an alternate timeline to Barry Allen’s universe. The way the Flash’s future is changed for a time in this episode is a nod to this classic story.
Meet the Clock King
William Tockman has an infallible sense of time. Like down to the split-second. This and his use of clock gadgets makes him a master of perfectly-timed plans. Of course, since not every other villain he works with has such a great relationship with the time, his schemes can go awry. In DC Comics he’s usually gone up against the Green Arrow. This particular Tockman has appeared on Arrow as well, so it was a treat to see him in Central City.
For a slightly more camp version of the Clock King, check out the new Batman ’66 Complete Television Series DVD collection.
Want more #DCTV?
See you next week!