THE OFFICIAL BATMAN DAY 2021 CHECKLIST
BURBANK - Batman Day is this Saturday, September 18 and to make sure you don’t miss any of the action-packed festivities, DC has compiled a checklist of the best way to celebrate everything Dark Knight. From listening to Batman: The Audio Adventures on HBO Max, visiting your local comic book shop to watching your favorite Batman movies and TV shows, there’s enough on the list to keep you busy until next year’s Batman Day!
In Comics and WEBTOONs
- Visit your local comic book store to pick up copies of:
- BATMAN: THE WORLD, the 184-page hardcover anthology was released in 14 international markets on Tuesday, September 14, and features Batman stories by top creative teams across the globe. Headlining the anthology is a story from the award-winning duo of writer Brian Azzarello and artist Lee Bermejo (Batman: Damned, The Joker) in which Batman reflects on his time in Gotham, protecting his city and its inhabitants from all manner of threats.
- A free BATMAN: THE WORLD “sampler,” featuring the complete lead story, plus previews of some of the stories from the international talent teams contributing to this landmark collectible hardcover.
- A special reprint of the hugely popular crossover release BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT #1
- BATMAN DAY edition of the first issue of BATMAN KNIGHTWATCH BAT-TECH
- Read the first four episodes of Batman: Wayne Family Adventures on WEBTOON
On Social Media
Download covers, logos and more to post on social media accounts
Add the official Bat-Signal frame to your Facebook profile picture
Streaming, Apps and More
Enjoy all ten episodes of the thrilling new Batman original scripted podcast BATMAN: THE AUDIO ADVENTURES exclusively on HBO Max on Batman Day!
Watch your favorite Batman film and TV releases including platform originals like Titans and Harley Quinn and animated features based on some of the best-selling Batman comics such as Batman: Hush, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Batman: Death in the Family and more on HBO Max.
Read the most essential and fan-favorite Batman storylines including classic Bat-tales like BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN, THE JOKER WAR, BATMAN: THREE JOKERS, and BATMAN: COURT OF OWLS on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE. Additional Batman titles such as BATMAN: LAST KNIGHT ON EARTH #1, BATMAN: YEAR ONE PARTS 1-4, BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD and more will be available to read for free for all registered users.
Download the DC: Batman Bat-Tech Edition app to join Batman’s crime-fighting team, the Knightwatch on Apple and Google Play. Through augmented reality (AR), kids can experience the world of Batman, learning how to use his Bat-Tech to fight crime and help defend Gotham City from his adversaries.
Watch Cartoon Network’s action-packed lineup of Batman-themed programming including an all-new Teen Titans Go! episode, “Batman’s Birthday Gift,” and The Lego Batman Movie.
Check out the DC Shop for exclusive BATMAN: THE WORLD products
Visit your local toy retailer and Immerse yourself in adventure with the Batman® Bat-Tech Transforming Batcave Playset™ (Age: 4+; SRP $99.99) and the Batman® All-Terrain RC Batmobile™ (Age 4+, SRP $54.99).
DC, a WarnerMedia Company, creates iconic characters, enduring stories, and immersive experiences that inspire and entertain audiences of every generation around the world and is one of the world’s largest publishers of comics and graphic novels. As a creative division, DC is charged with strategically integrating its stories and characters across film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games, and the DC Universe Infinite digital subscription service and community engagement portal. For more information visit dccomics.com and dcuniverseinfinite.com.
ABOUT HBO MAX
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer platform, offering best-in-class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced an advertising-supported subscription tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global roll out, launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will be followed by the replacement of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe later this year.