The protector of Sector 2814 and the partner of Jessica Cruz, Green Lantern Simon Baz shines the light of justice across the earth and the known universe.
Space Sector 2814, and the planet Earth in particular, has given rise to some of the greatest members of the Green Lantern Corps the universe has ever known. Names like Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner are known throughout the cosmos, and following in their footsteps would be no easy task for any ring-slinging rookie. But Dearborn, Michigan’s Simon Baz was up to the challenge.
For a time, Simon Baz carried another weapon with him at all times, making certain that his trusty handgun was always at his side—a huge departure from his predecessors. While it may seem silly at first to the average person, Baz didn’t want to rely entirely on an alien weapon he didn’t fully understand and didn’t exactly trust.
After an intense trial-by-fire period, Simon Baz is now permanently assigned to Earth’s sector as its representative Green Lantern along with his partner, Jessica Cruz. Together they have proven themselves worthy of the mantle of Green Lantern and proudly defend the Earth from all those who would do it harm.
First Look: Green Lanterns Give Peace a Chance (It Doesn't Go Well)Oa plays host to the United Planets, whose conclave soon devolves into death and destruction in this first look at the all-new Green Lantern series.
GREEN LANTERN #11
• “The Revenge of Black Hand” starts now! • This arc promises the most shocking conclusion of any of GEOFF JOHNS’S entire GREEN LANTERN run!
GREEN LANTERN #29
Hal Jordan, the greatest Green Lantern in the history of the Corps, has lost everything. Friends have died, Oa has been destroyed, and now he must say goodbye to Earth!
GREEN LANTERN #16
• “RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY” marches toward its conclusion as Simon Baz meets his fellow Green Lantern for the first time, just as the Corps teeters on absolute destruction!
GREEN LANTERN #1As this new Green Lantern series begins, the newly formed United Planets and the Guardians of the Universe hold an intergalactic summit to decide who can best serve and protect the cosmos from danger. With the majority of Green Lanterns called back to Oa, John Stewart arrives alongside Teen Lantern Keli Quintela, whose powerful gauntlet could be one of the most powerful and unstable weapons in the universe. With the entire landscape of the universe in flux, is this the end of the Green Lantern Corps...or a new beginning?
GREEN LANTERN #19
• Which one hero has the power to bring down all the Lantern Corps?
GREEN LANTERN #15
• “Rise of the Third Army” continues!
• Earth’s new Green Lantern meets Guy Gardner for the first time…and possibly the last!
• The Third Army attacks!
GREEN LANTERN #17
• An epic, destiny-fueled adventure begins here with part one of “WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN!”