BATMAN BLACK & WHITE #6
The final issue of the acclaimed revival of Batman Black & White is here, and readers won’t want to miss this deep dive into the new horrors of Gotham and ordinary citizens inspired by Batman.
• Iconic Batman scribe Scott Snyder reunites with his All-Star Batman collaborator John Romita Jr. to tell the story of a man who has been documenting Batman’s history in Gotham for a very long time-and now, he has something to say about the Dark Knight’s legacy.
• Eisner Award nominee and the artist behind Batman: Universe and Future State: The Next Batman, Nick Derington writes and draws an epic tale introducing us to two gangs whose power struggle in Gotham has been going on longer than the history of the city itself.
• The acclaimed creative team behind Infinite Loop, Elsa Charretier and Pierrick Colinet, team up once more for their DC Comics writing debut with a frightening story of psychological horror and the Dark Knight!
• The fan-favorite co-creators of Rumble, writer John Arcudi and artist James Harren, spin a tale of Clayface and the evils lurking beneath the surface of the stories we love the most.
• The powerhouse creative team of writer Brandon Thomas and artist Khary Randolph tell a story about one of Gotham’s most impoverished neighborhoods, and how it ends up being exploited by villains like the Mad Hatter!
“I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was Death, and Hades was following close behind him.”—Revelation 6:8
GREEN LANTERNS #16
“DARKEST KNIGHT” part one! It’s the Dark Knight/Emerald Knights team up you’ve been waiting for!
DOC SAVAGE #8
Doc's Middle-Eastern adventure continues with a heart-to-heart with the Two Who Are One beside a burning lake of oil… and the revelation of a threat far greater than any weapon of mass destruction!In the JUSTICE, INC. co-feature, The Avenger is cutting a bloody chunk out of New York's underworld while Smitty fumes in prison! But when those cell doors open, will he choose the path of righteousness – or the one that will put him right back behind bars?
SUICIDERS: KINGS OF HELL.A. #1
A whole generation has grown up since the Great Quake, and people like Trix and her brother Johnny don’t know what life was like before New Angeles crumbled.
THE WILD STORM #17
Stephen Rainmaker was the most dangerous man John Lynch knew even before he was inducted into the Thunderbook program.
GREEN LANTERNS #17
“DARKEST KNIGHT” part two! The finale of the Dark Knight/Emerald Knights team up! Scarecrow’s mastery over fear shakes Simon to his core.
DOC SAVAGE #9
Doc's adventure in the war-torn Middle East takes a nasty turn when he realizes that the people who sent him into the Zone don't necessarily want him coming back out. Meanwhile, the threat he came to neutralize is not what it seems!And in the JUSTICE, INC. co-feature, there's nothing standing between Smitty and his quarry, the murdering scum he plans to pay back in kind – but what will become of him if he breaks Benson's cardinal rule? "Murder and Vengeance" concludes here!