BATMAN BLACK & WHITE #6
The final issue of the acclaimed revival of Batman Black & White is here, and readers won’t want to miss this deep dive into the new horrors of Gotham and ordinary citizens inspired by Batman.
• Iconic Batman scribe Scott Snyder reunites with his All-Star Batman collaborator John Romita Jr. to tell the story of a man who has been documenting Batman’s history in Gotham for a very long time-and now, he has something to say about the Dark Knight’s legacy.
• Eisner Award nominee and the artist behind Batman: Universe and Future State: The Next Batman, Nick Derington writes and draws an epic tale introducing us to two gangs whose power struggle in Gotham has been going on longer than the history of the city itself.
• The acclaimed creative team behind Infinite Loop, Elsa Charretier and Pierrick Colinet, team up once more for their DC Comics writing debut with a frightening story of psychological horror and the Dark Knight!
• The fan-favorite co-creators of Rumble, writer John Arcudi and artist James Harren, spin a tale of Clayface and the evils lurking beneath the surface of the stories we love the most.
• The powerhouse creative team of writer Brandon Thomas and artist Khary Randolph tell a story about one of Gotham’s most impoverished neighborhoods, and how it ends up being exploited by villains like the Mad Hatter!
DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL GUIDEBOOK #1Earth is turned upside down, shrouded in a realm of darkness after the Justice League's defeat by the cosmic goddess Perpetua. Now the Batman Who Laughs and his army of Dark Knights rule the planet, wreaking havoc on humanity and raining destruction on the world. As Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, and other heroes fight to survive in this strange new landscape, one cloaked figure has been observing from the sidelines, creating a guidebook to this new world and its evil leaders in the hope of forming a plan of justice... and penance. This issue showcases the new factions of Earth and explores the mystery of what happened to our heroes after their battle with Perpetua. How did Wonder Woman become the queen of Hell? How did Batman find the Black Lantern ring? And what happens when Harley Quinn takes charge of the Wasteland, and finds love in the process? All this and more in this jam-issue exploring the new world order.
TEEN TITANS GO! #35
General Immortus returns, and this time he's got some help in his war against the Teen Titans — look out for the new and improved Private Hive!
ROBIN WAR #2
The stunning conclusion to the “Robin War” is here!
WE ARE ROBIN VOL. 1: THE VIGILANTE BUSINESS
The teenagers of Gotham City have adopted the “R” and made it their own. A new Robin? No, hundreds of new Robins! The Boy Wonder has inspired a movement in Gotham, where different...
NEW TALENT SHOWCASE #1
In this new one-shot, Wonder Woman unleashes her true god of war against a parade of monsters!
ROBIN WAR #1
THE ROBINS FACE THE COURT OF OWLS!
In part 1 of this new epic, it’s Robins vs. cops! Robins vs. Robins! Robins vs. Batman! And Robins vs. the Court of Owls?!
WE ARE ROBIN #2
In Gotham City, hundreds of Robins have taken to the streets. But who will be their new leader? And who is the mystery man working behind the scenes?